1. Use sulfate-free shampoo.
2. Use a good detangle conditioner, with a proper brush start at the ends, and work your way up. Sectioning helps!
3. Deep conditioner at least 1x month.
4. If natural, twist, braid, or do a ponytail, if relaxed wrap or ponytail, and then use a silk scarf or bonnet to sleep, or a satin pillowcase. Let’s keep moisture on our hair!
5. Treat your scalp, it's accessible so take advantage of it.
6. Do not abuse hot tools and apply heat protectants before using them.
7. Be gentle, even though my knots are tight, remember this is manual work, the gentler you are while brushing and styling the more will they last and you will also prevent breakage.
Length: 24 in
Lace size: 13*2 in
Collections: All Products, Beauty & Hair, New Arrivals
For more accurate sizing information on our women's clothing, please reference the sizing information below each product description, more specifically items listed as one size.
Note: (1 inch = 2.54 cm, 1 cm = 0.39 inch)
Please use the bathing suit size chart as a guide to help you through the purchase process. If you have any questions regarding the fit or length of a particular item, please feel free to contact us.
Please use the necklace size chart as a guide to help you through the purchase process. If you have any questions regarding the fit or length of a particular item, please feel free to contact us.